MiniPets Competition Terms & Conditions
To enter this competition, we invite you to draw the most beautiful picture of your favourite MiniPets animal and send it in to us.
The competition is completely free to enter – no purchase is necessary. However, you must be a registered Facebook user (and over 13 years of age) in order to enter the competition.
All entries should be submitted to this email address: email@example.com.
The competition will open at 13.00 BST on Friday 16th August 2013 and will close at 18.00 BST on Friday 30th August 2013. All entries received before or after this period will not be submitted for entry into the competition. The best image will be selected from all entries by members of the Miniclip team. Miniclip’s decision is final and binding.
There will be one overall winner and two runners up. The winner will receive 500,000 coins and each runner-up will receive 200,000 coins for use within the MiniPets game, as available on miniclip.com and on iOS and Android. You can use these coins within the MiniPets game to lavish your very own mini pets.
- The prospective winners will be selected on Friday 6th September 2013. Miniclip will then notify them via the email with which their entry was submitted. Prospective winners will be asked to provide their Miniclip account ID or email address in order to allocate the relevant number of coins to their account. If there is no response within 24 hours, after reasonable attempts have been made, then Miniclip reserves the right to re-select another winner from the remaining entries.
- The names of the winners will be published on the Miniclip.com website and its associated social media pages. Upon entering the competition, all entrants (not just winners) agree for their name and picture entries to be displayed on these pages. Any published names will appear in plain text only and will not be linked to a user’s Facebook profile. We will not publish an entrant’s profile photo, nor tag them. If a winner does not accept these conditions, Miniclip reserves the right to select another prospective winner.
- Prizes may be subject to change. Alternative prizes will not be available upon request and final prizes will be decided at the discretion of Miniclip.
This competition is promoted by Miniclip SA, registered in Switzerland with company number CH-645-4103964-1. To contact Miniclip, please write to us at Miniclip SA, Case Postale 2671, 2001 Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
- Entrants must be over the age of 13.
- Each entrant must have a Facebook account, but an entrant can register with Facebook in order to enter the competition (provided they are over 13 years of age). If it is discovered that the entrant has concealed/misrepresented their age (in order to appear over 13, or otherwise) then that entry will be disqualified. Any information disclosed pursuant to his competition is disclosed to Miniclip, not Facebook.
- In entering into this competition, you hereby release Facebook from any and all liability arising in connection with your entry.
- Miniclip reserves the right to verify the age of any entrant.
- There can only be one entry per person; if additional entries are discovered (either through multiple email addresses, accounts or identities) then all entries by said entrant shall be disqualified.
- All entrants are responsible for complying with all local, state, province, country or regional laws that apply to the use of the internet, social media sites and entry into a competition of this nature. Entrants are also responsible for any technical, hardware or software malfunctions (including, but not limited to, the failure of network, server or other connections) which result in the loss of an entry.
- All entrants warrant that their entries are their own work; that all valid consents (by way of intellectual property rights or otherwise) have been obtained; that their entries don’t infringe the copyright, or other intellectual property right, of any third party.
- Employees, officers or directors of Miniclip, including their immediate family members, may not enter this competition. Any entries submitted by such persons will immediately be discounted.
- Use of virtual credits made available for sale by Miniclip or allocated to you pursuant to this competition or otherwise shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Credits, a copy of which can be found here: http://www.miniclip.com/games/page/en/terms-and-conditions/.
- If any of these provisions is determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be deleted from these Terms and Conditions but all other provisions will remain as prior to the deletion.
- All entrants agree to abide by Facebook’s terms and conditions at all times.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.
- Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The legality, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions is governed by, and construed to be in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.